News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Official NSM Shirt Design Thread

Started by braix, February 25, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Est. Text; Small Offset Logo; No Light-Colored Box?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 26, 2016, 01:31:57 PMNoc: how about just putting your own username on the back and nothing else? it's a shirt, not a yearbook :Y

although, we might want to find some way to regulate who can order what. It'd be weird if a bunch of weirdos came and made shirts of Deku and impersonated him b/c Deku is cool. Maybe like Braix keeps the final designs and you have to get the shirt through him or something? idk.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

From my experience in t-shirt ordering, it's possible for one person to submit the list of phrases to put on each shirt, so they have control over that.

Though I think it depends on the site.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Waddle Bro

oh this is a serious realistic idea!!

I can handle the shirts fam if you want, know people who have gotten shirt merch made in the past through websites, and I'm doing the exact same thing atm irl for our senior class hoodies!!!
(although it's local but the process of planning how we're doing this is the same)
From what I know, the best and uncomplicated route to go on is to just have a design and have that printed on the mono-coloured item(the base colors can differ depending on demand!!).
Also another thing to note is where to have them printed because of the import taxes and such. For example shirts like this can cost Europeans around 35 euros with the shipping+tax, making them not really worth getting because so many of us are poor students.

Imo we should get design plans and possible colour polls going with an estimate who definitely wants shirts and where they are from! :) Kinda hyped for nsm shirts now haha

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 26, 2016, 01:31:57 PMNoc: how about just putting your own username on the back and nothing else? it's a shirt, not a yearbook :Y
that would be option 1

trust me guise I made my own t shurt in graphics 3 yrs ago it had trollface on it
I am exprt
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Oh damn, personalized shirts sound really cool. I get to feel like a celebrity when I'm not ^_^

I think we should stick with Braix's design and just switch the NSM logo with the actual one.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

We could stick with the same layout, but the website probably won't allow the designs I did with the colors and stuff.
I'll post a more simplified design with the normal logo soon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

it most definitely shouldn't be skintight
only like 3 people on the site can pull that off
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

I would just like a traditional T-shirt and nothing more.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I was thinking 100% cotton for the material, dyed dark gray, maybe navy
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

My favorite color is a forest green. Or Luigi Green. One of those two.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Chances are, you'll be able to choose between multiple colors when you order the shirt.
When we get the final design, I'll provide a downloadable folder with preview images of all the shirt color options and styles.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Awesome! Is there any projection as to when this thing will be on the market?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

They'll be available to order as soon as everyone can decide on what we want. Hopefully before summer.

Here's the second design:
Spoiler
[close]
It'll of course be available in a wide variety of colors and there'll be a long sleeved version as well. I can take out the "Staff/Arranger/Member" thing if you guys want, or we can leave it there.
I used the favicon of the site rather than the one that looks like the Nintendo logo, just to steer way clear of copyright issues.
Also I'd have liked to make the name on the back larger, but some peoples' names are way too long and hard to shorten, so I needed to make all of them smaller to regulate the sizes while having the larger names fit in there.
The name on the back could also be taken out if needed. Maybe swapped out for the "Staff/Arranger/Member" thing.