News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Wish topic

Started by ALPRAS, July 19, 2009, 02:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Good lord. Do you have a kennel for all of them?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 22, 2009, 07:56:21 PMGood lord. Do you have a kennel for all of them?

XDD thats mean.......  ::)

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 22, 2009, 12:18:40 PMI wanna compose :D Since I'm pretty good at composing Pokémon music as everyone knows since it's in my composition thread but no one looks at it :'(

hey! u never know!  ;) id love to have someone compose for me :P
my basic idea for a pokemon movie was to completely and thouroghly (sp?) recreate the movies. especially the first. but, of course, with the real people/animation, etc. :p
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dalonzo

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 22, 2009, 07:25:18 PMBTW, my mom has 11 siblings, and my dad has 8 siblings. THATS A HELL LOT OF COUSIN NAMES YOU GOTTA KEEP UP WITH. Last time we checked, on my dad's side, we're 29 cousins. On my mom's side we're 42. And not counting my mom's halfsiblings children, then we're 58 cousins.

Did I forget to say that I have 18 nephews from cousins and 8 nephews from brothers. From the 29 on my dad's side, im actually the youngest, the oldest one is like....45 or sumthing, and on my moms side im the 47th. And I have an aunt that is 10 years younger than me.

@ HugoMeister: no, but the closest relatives live at least 3 hours away by car. Last family meeting, I actually MET uncles. It's hard to keep up with faces if you see them every 3 years.

Jamaha

I have a whopping number of TWO cousins.

Woot.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 22, 2009, 10:44:39 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 22, 2009, 12:18:40 PMI wanna compose :D Since I'm pretty good at composing Pokémon music as everyone knows since it's in my composition thread but no one looks at it :'(

hey! u never know!  ;) id love to have someone compose for me :P
my basic idea for a pokemon movie was to completely and thouroghly (sp?) recreate the movies. especially the first. but, of course, with the real people/animation, etc. :p

You should watch this. Really!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 23, 2009, 04:21:08 AMYou should watch this. Really!

wow..... well, maybe mine will be better. I mean if u think about it, it's just a cartoon..... >_>
i mean ya, maybe well put a little more depth into the thought of a live action pokemon that can make sense to the audience if they have never seen it before. But Im determined that if i get the chance to make movies that a live action pokemon would be on the list. Anything that is on the list will be sure to be better than intended. :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ZeldaFan

My life's goals:

1. Graduate from college with a Bachelor's degree (in what? idk yet...)
2. Find a job I love
3. Get married
4. Travel the world with my husband
5. Have 4 kids

Continuing with the family topic...
I have 2 bros and 1 sis, about 40 cousins altogether, 9 uncles, and 8 aunts

My neighbors are going on kid #8! lol... and the oldest one they have is 16

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Gu4n

Great topic. It's cool how everyone's planning his or her future like this. Well, let's see, back on-topic:

1. Get my Bachelor-degree in Japanese Studies, while being tutor (in fact, I am already)
2. Get my Master-degree in Japanese Studies, while being lecturer
3. Live in Japan for a few years, while working as a 'freelance intercontinental pr-consultant' (I thought things through)
4. Get married
5. Trying to get the rank of professor
6. Have children (no specific amount in mind yet)
7. Mean something for the international gamejournalism
8. Work and, preferably, do research until my retirement
9. Die without pain

Mike

1. Get my degree. (Only a year left)
2. Get a good job.
3. Move out (within a year of getting my job just so I have a nice cushion of cash in my bank account)
4. Get nice shit for my place, posters, big HDTV, nice furniture.
5. Grow my own weed. (not selling)
6. Get my current girlfriend or my future girlfriend to move in with me.
7. Go to Amsterdam.
8. Have one or two kids. (At least one boy please)
9. Give my kids good values and teach them to think on their own and not be a spoiled bitch.
10. Retire.
11. If I end up alone, my kids are away, wife is dead, do heroin and die happy knowing I tried shit before dying.

I don't plan on getting married unless my girlfriend and I decide we want to celebrate the fact that we'll live the rest of our lives together. Mainly because I don't believe in God nor the fact that you have to be married to have kids or live together and if thing end up bad, divorce makes it WAY worse.

dahans

This is really difficult. There is just one thing I demand: Being happy.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Theres about 80% of the people here that their wishes are "Die happy"....
I think none of us wants to die happy, but live happy :D

Jamaha

Well, since we all end up dead someday might as well be happy when that happens.

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 26, 2009, 05:42:39 AMTheres about 80% of the people here that their wishes are "Die happy"....
I think none of us wants to die happy, but live happy :D

Do you want to have a sad painfull death?
And by dying happy, what most of us mean, is that we LIVE happy, and as such, having done all that fulfills us and remember every great moment (alzhaimer's is a kick in the ass on this aspect). Therefore, die happy.

ALPRAS

But if you say "I wanna live happy", automatically, you're saying that you want to live and die happy, if you know what I mean :P