News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 03, 2012, 05:00:10 PMWe're pretty much there with the exception of you musescore users.  :-\ All of yall's .MUS files are awful.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 04, 2012, 08:25:28 AMWell then, let this be a warning to you musescore users. I'm not saying that you have to convert to finale, but you will be responsible for providing .MUS files up to par with the rest of us.

Both of you must read this to a T.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Is there something wrong with mine Olimar?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 25, 2012, 07:52:03 AMBoth of you must read this to a T.

I adjusted mine as much as I could with NotePad.  See for yourself; I played around with the file.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I don't really want to read 17 pages to see what's holding up the update...so if someone can just tell me what's wrong, I'll try to update.

EFitTrainr

What's wrong is that the updaters have all dissappeared.
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

Pretty much.  Olimar is trying to help through Deku, but Deku is never online to post his comments.  And he could PM them to you, Concerto, but
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 18, 2012, 09:09:50 PMMy computer crashed :c I'll be out for a while.

Olimar12345

Just found out that I'll be getting it back tonight!

Edit: I'll try to go through all of what's left tomorrow. Hopefully we can get this update over with.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah well just pm me whatever you need to then we'll get it up.

TheZeldaPianist275

Concerto.  Please.  Seriously, NSM is riding on your shoulders right now.  If we get this done, maybe JaMaHa can add a few more updaters.  IT'S IN YOUR HANDS

#overdramatization

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on October 29, 2012, 07:36:59 PMConcerto.  Please.  Seriously, NSM is riding on your shoulders right now.  If we get this done, maybe JaMaHa can add a few more updaters.  IT'S IN YOUR HANDS

#overdramatization
Not really. This topic deserves some dramatic persuasion

TheZeldaPianist275