NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2017, 05:51:31 PMwhat items are you looking for?  I'd be happy to help provide if I've already got some of them
Thanks! I just need a Choice Scarf and Assault Vest, and if you have those I'll return them after the tourney.
But please don't feel obligated or anything cause I know those are both like 32 and 48 BP items xD
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

I've got an assault vest that I'm not using.  I can grab a scarf pretty soon, I'm not much bp away from it.

Daj, you posted that, can we do it at the same time tonight?
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Thanks! No need to waste your BP on a choice scarf for me, I'll be able to get it after a couple rounds in the battle tree!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

I've already got enough bp for it and I'm on battle 22 rn.although my focus sash went missing, it may have been knock offed by a granbull or something

I added you.  Got kicked out by a golem on round 27, his stone edge ohkod my dragonite somehow.  When you add me just go to festival plaza
unmotivated

DocDoom2

daj

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2017, 04:34:19 PMI've already got enough bp for it and I'm on battle 22 rn.although my focus sash went missing, it may have been knock offed by a granbull or something

I added you.  Got kicked out by a golem on round 27, his stone edge ohkod my dragonite somehow.  When you add me just go to festival plaza

deeerp. Military camp problems haha.

Guess I'll skip the exhibition matches too ahaha ^^;
Sorry man :p

mikey

If you want to play one we can, just lemme know when you can and I'm down
unmotivated

DocDoom2

I'm in my Festival Plaza, but I can't seem to find you Noc... I'll try reconnecting to the internet, then I'll send a trade request if you want!

mikey

I've been sending you requests but you went and disappeared on me ^_^
Send me the trade request as soon as you can
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Oh lol sorry, some other person sent me a request and I was busy helping them out with some rarer mons xD
I'll send it now, just gotta do one more thing.

mikey

unmotivated

DocDoom2

Cause orange is the best color of Minior! :P
Thanks for the Dratini and Marill and most of all, the items!

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Minior come in seven different colors, one for each color of the rainbow. This doesn't include its shiny form, which is black with colored speckles.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Alright, so if slow and daj don't have an exhibition game, the only one left is echo vs msf
unmotivated