The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

possible hint
Did you get the sword?
[close]

mikey

So my sister is getting me an e shop card for Christmas.  I have no idea what value it is, but if its more than 10 dollars I'll be able to get more than just minish cap.  Anyone have more mainstream recommendations that I might like?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

A few of my favorite eShop games:

Wii U
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Virtual Console)
Super Mario 64 (Virtual Console)
Year Walk

3DS
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
BOXBOY!
Crimson Shroud
HarmoKnight
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (the best game you can buy for your money imo)
Picross e or any of the sequels (Picross e6 has the most content)
Pokémon Trading Card Game (Virtual Console)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2016, 03:22:00 PMPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (the best game you can buy for your money imo)
This is very true.

mikey

Any adventure/puzzle type stuff?  I was a fan of shovel knight which I'm told is similar to mega man?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 04:32:37 PMAny adventure/puzzle type stuff?  I was a fan of shovel knight which I'm told is similar to mega man?
Oh, you would love it. The devs are great; so far they've given out one free expansion which is basically a whole new playable character which changes just about everything in the game and a 3rd one coming out in the spring.

Nebbles

Shovel Knight is GREAT! I absolutely recommend it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2016, 07:27:09 PMShovel Knight is GREAT! I absolutely recommend it.

JK, JK. Better late than never.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Throwback to when that was my avatar
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I also recommend Shovel Knight. I'm still trying to beat it, but I'm also bad at video games.
I like food.

mastersuperfan

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/january-digital-deals-select-digital-games-on-sale

Quite a few eShop games are on sale right now (supposedly for My Nintendo members only but some non-members have reported seeing the sales in the shop too, and you could just sign up for My Nintendo either way).

I picked up Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX and I'm loving it. Strongly recommend it to anyone who likes rhythm games. Even if Project Mirai DX seems overly simplistic for a rhythm game, it's one of the most satisfying ones I have every played.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Sweet, I've been wanting to pick up Freedom Planet and Severed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!