News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Tanooki Suit

ankfay orfay amaticdray effectyay~

mikey

Can we say "If I had a curse it would probably be something dumb like I change all my R's to W's." ?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

PLEASE DON'T GOD KILL ME FIWEAAWWOW! IT WAS A MISTAKE ;~;
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 10:12:27 PMCan we say "If I had a curse it would probably be something dumb like I change all my R's to W's." ?

Quote from: FireArrow on January 11, 2015, 09:43:34 PMYes. The purpose of rule two is to prevent players from talking about their own curses, at all... zip... zero. You should be acting as if you don't have any curses and the curse is just the way you normally act. Sorry if this seems harsh.

My guess is no d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

"I don't have a cuwse, but if I had a cuwse it would be something dumb like changing all the W's to W's. "
unmotivated

Olimar12345

But that doesn't make any sense, that is, if you'we playing in the cowwect mindset. How would you know if you had any cuwses?

mikey

People with curses should just stop talking >.>
That doesn't necessarily mean I don't have a curse
but it doesn't mean I have one either.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I'm going to quote this again, because I think you need to wead it again xD

Quote from: FireArrow on January 11, 2015, 09:43:34 PMYes. The purpose of rule two is to prevent players from talking about their own curses, at all... zip... zero. You should be acting as if you don't have any curses and the curse is just the way you normally act. Sorry if this seems harsh.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

octurnenay onnagay urnbay~~

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 10:07:40 PMSHITSHITSHIT I MEANT TO QUOTE THAT, NOT EDIT I AM SOWWY:

If this is true and you didn't actually change your post at all, then it's not really an edit. You just clicked the button but didn't do anything. :J
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on January 11, 2015, 10:39:05 PMIf this is true and you didn't actually change your post at all, then it's not really an edit. You just clicked the button but didn't do anything. :J

Well...technically I did change it. It used to be a duplicate of this post, but I changed my vote. It weally doesn't change the couwse of the game though :/

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 09:50:09 PMCuwwent vote count:

Dude: 1 (Tanooki)
Mw Mutou: (fank?)
blueflowew: 1 (blueflowew)
Noc: 1 (Bubbles)
MLF: 1 (Dude)
Tanooki: 2 (Yugi, Noc)
Bubbles: 1 (BDS)
BDS: 1 (Jub)
Jub: 1 (Olimaw)

FireArrow

Well I'm gonna have to sleep on it then. Due to the nature of this game edits are a really big deal.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

To elabowate, thewe wewe a total of thwee posts. The fiwst one was this:

Spoiler
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 09:50:09 PMCuwwent vote count:

Mw Mutou: (fank?)
[close]

The second one, which is now gone, was just an edit of the fiwst one, in which I changed "Mw Mutou" to "Yugi" aftew asking ppl in the chat about who that was. The ewwow came in the posting of the thiwd list. I accidentally hit "modify" instead of "quote" when I wanted to change my vote. The thiwd post it the cowwect thiwd post:

Spoiler
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 10:07:40 PMSHITSHITSHIT I MEANT TO QUOTE THAT, NOT EDIT I AM SOWWY:

I'll change my safety to BDS fow the same weasons noc is voting fow Tanooki

Cuwwent vote count:

Mw Mutou(yugi): (fank)
BDS: 2 (Jub, Olimaw)
[close]

So the second one would have looked like this:

Spoiler
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 09:52:59 PMFixed:

Cuwwent vote count:

Mw Mutou(yugi): (fank)
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 09:38:57 PMFireArrow:  BDS and Tanooki clearly revealed that they have at least 1 curse which goes against your rule 2.
So what I want to know is since this could influence how we choose to vote, does rule 2 prevent people from acknowledging they have at least 1 curse/will you accept these current mistakes?
"learly"?

onderful.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 10:13:58 PMPLEASE DON'T GOD KILL ME FIWEAAWWOW! IT WAS A MISTAKE ;~;
unny... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Great. There's undesirables in the chatroom. Just what we want.