The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

I'm super spooky. Nothing is scarier than the elusive, hairy Arantula.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

what about the mutant zombie though

that's p spooky
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on October 23, 2017, 09:39:56 PMdafuq is that
They recently released two characters in Fire Emblem Heroes.

One, Ayra, is a top tier waifu...
Spoiler
[close]

And the other, Arden, has frankly terrifying artwork
Spoiler
[close]

I've been meaning to change the quote in my signature but it's actually more relevant than ever since I spent all my orbs trying (successfully) to get Ayra :3

also because I'm not going to be in school anymore starting next year
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Dudeman on October 14, 2017, 10:37:01 AMOh hey ZF, sorry to see you're feeling a little down. Don't sweat it! I'm sure everything's going to turn out great for you.
Quote from: Dude on October 14, 2017, 03:43:53 PMhttp://jake-clark.tumblr.com/post/160248753622
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2017, 07:47:11 PM:(
We still love you ZF!
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 14, 2017, 08:57:51 PM:( you are loved, sad bean
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 02:16:50 AMOtherwise, hope you get better ZF. Your question-game is awesome!

Aww thanks for the love guys!  ^^ Always good to know I have some friends here. I am actually feeling a lot better since then, plans are in motion already for me to move back to Salt Lake, and this time with my best friend! I'll be there in less than 3 weeks! :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Ya boi is going back to school

In January I'm most likely going back to college for my masters

My piano teacher and I have been discussing rep and he....gave me Debussy's Estampes... a really great set that I've always loved but also why

French Impressionism is lovely but learning it is always mild hell for me, especially the advanced pieces
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 25, 2017, 05:34:42 PMYa boi is going back to school

In January I'm most likely going back to college for my masters

My piano teacher and I have been discussing rep and he....gave me Debussy's Estampes... a really great set that I've always loved but also why

French Impressionism is lovely but learning it is always mild hell for me, especially the advanced pieces
Yo, good luck dude! Are you going back to the same school or somewhere different?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

SlowPokemon

Haven't heard that one before (also Debussy isn't really pronounced like that)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Dekkadeci on October 23, 2017, 02:21:50 PMI suspect I'll be releasing a new minor-key composition in time for Halloween, but this time, it'll have more tricks.

Well, here's my new composition: Sonata-Allegro in F Minor ("Complexity Within"). It arguably dresses like a pirate and a tarantella dancer for Halloween, even though it's supposed to be stately and majestic.

I guess I'm musically dressing as this piece for Halloween.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.