News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

As Grand Master of the Order of Arrangers I welcome all newcomers and potential future arrangers here.

Pull up a chair and bask in my glory, like I know you want to.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 19, 2015, 01:43:09 PMPull up a chair and bask in my glory, like I know you want to.

*gasp* You've been invited to the basking chair! Just don't stare for too long, lest you go blind from His radiance.

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 19, 2015, 01:43:09 PMAs Grand Master of the Order of Arrangers universe I welcome all newcomers and potential future arrangers here.

I fixed it.

And thanks!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

MaestroUGC

I have many titles and appellations.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Xaoz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 19, 2015, 02:39:24 PMI have many titles and appellations.

I am sorry, my lord. I did not mean to reduce you to only one title.

Latios212

*Sits down and puts sunglasses on to shield from brightness*  8)

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 19, 2015, 01:51:21 PMLet's be friends
Sure!  ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kman96

Quote from: Xaoz on January 19, 2015, 03:06:29 PMI am sorry, my lord. I did not mean to reduce you to only one title.
I love that Xaoz hasn't been here very long, but he already fits right in.

We all have our own place here at NSM. Be mindful of that.
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 02:32:50 PMPOSSIBILITIEEEEEEEEEES
Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 07:21:31 PM*Sits down and puts sunglasses on to shield from brightness*  8)
Sure!  ;D
YESSSSSSSSS
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Iris

Quote from: braixen1264watch out for the wolves.
I'll pay attention! =P I won't be eaten by wolves like this little blonde girl dressed in red with her basket! X,D

Quote from: XaosI uhm... I guess I cannot judge you for that.... Wait, can I?!
No you can't! 8D

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayerWHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRRRR.
An other Rockman fan is spotted.
I am too a Rockman's fan. =3

Quote from: KefkaticFanaticcroissant du fromage
honhonhon
cigarette

my work here is done
It is "Croissant au fromage". =)
In France, there's croissant with chocolate for example, but I've never seen croissant with chesse. x,)
(Someone I know saw this in Italy, with... Cheese.)
Maybe it would be surprising, but in France, people smoke less tant people in Germany. =p (True story, I went many time in Germany.)

Nice to meet you, guys. =D
It's so nice there! =)
(I've got a question: There's a chatbox there? =O I can't see it...)

[Edit: I didn't notify: I missed two pages... O_O
No, I am not scared at all, just I'm very busy with studies. D8
Er... I translate "bullet" on Google Trad... *palmface* I mean in French " Je suis une boulette" ("boulet" if I was a man.]
Qu'importe les mauvais traitements subit dans la vie, qu'importe la peine dans vos cœurs...
N'oubliez pas de tourner la page, pour continuer à jouer la mélodie.

mikey

It's amazing how so many people on this website are multilingual.  It makes for a rare form of communication that can't really be appreciated anywhere else.
now I wish I could finally get the hang of a second language
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2015, 11:15:01 AMnow I wish I could finally get the hang of a second language
Me too. I've been doing spanish.....

Xaoz

Quote from: Iris on January 21, 2015, 11:01:20 AM*palmface*

Uh... well...

Quote from: Iris on January 21, 2015, 11:01:20 AM(I've got a question: There's a chatbox there? =O I can't see it...)

I don't think there is, or people just did never tell me since they do not want me in there :( We do have a tinychatroom, though but it's empty most of the time.