Here's the original version.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.Show posts Menu
Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 14, 2017, 09:51:08 AMI've had a good ol' look over all of it and I should start by saying very well done! It is incredibly accurate and I can see you've taken good care in each moment. I only have a couple of things to critique and then it looks like you're good to go.
- like latios said, you can edit your arranger name to match your profile (unless you really want your real name, I guess)
- put quotation marks around the title as per the formatting guidelines
- listening to the original, it seems that the first note in the right hand (and all of its iterations) are actually dotted crotchets (dotted quarter notes??? correct me, Americans). If you are intending to use pedal to combat that and a couple of other moments (eg. bar 7's held note at the same time as lower octave g flats) then I would recommend putting a 'con pedale' at the start to show that. If not then just go back through and correct it, methinks.
Quote from: Maelstrom on March 14, 2017, 05:34:26 PMNot to mention the large amount of white space that you can fix by moving a few measures closer together. It would look a lot less empty.
Quote from: Latios212 on February 27, 2017, 09:50:21 PMHi, welcome to NSM!
That's a pretty nice-looking sheet you got there. A couple of quick things to note:
- It would be nice if you could post a YouTube link so we have something to check the sheet against.
- Under your profile you can edit your arranger name so it matches what you have on the sheet.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 27, 2017, 10:47:26 PMThis may not be necessary, but I'm sorry if I came off as rude. We get a lot of people who don't actually respond.