News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Changed my signature picture back to my old one.

Also, VGV's back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^This.

I really wanna try a lobster burger.

Also, it's pouring elephants and rhinos over here.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 05, 2011, 02:32:50 PM

Fried tofu with a drop of soy sauce and a small piece of garlic tastes surprisingly delicious.
mmm, delicious......  8)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

SuperFireKirby

SUCCESS! All done with finals and no moar school!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Piano_Pika_

one more project, one more presentation, two more tests, one more final, and then I finish.  :o

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sirus

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Olimar12345

Hey sirus! Don't you live in the same town as psuedomario and I?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I remember psuedomario. I beat him in chess back when chess was still on the forums. :D I was so proud of myself. I'm horrible at chess. I think the game took like 2 months to finish.

Dude

I got in a stalemate thingy with Hugo (I think it was Hugo) once.

I was pissed.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever