News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2011, 10:15:06 PMWaw, the one here is full of the creepy weeaboo types you would expect.  Lucky you o;

Also Ruto... wah (also you and Simpsons :P)

Yeah, I didn't really want to go because I thought it'd be full of creepy weeaboos. :P Actually there is one but he's not that creepy. And people there like Pokémon! We're going to have mini tourneys and all that stuff. A friend of mine doesn't want to go 'cause she had a "bad experience" with anime clubs... pretty sure the one she went to was full of creepy weeaboos.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I texted ETF and her reply mmd. <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 03, 2011, 06:51:42 PM@Kefka

xD How come when you say things like that it reminds me of this guy (not Homer, but St. Francis but his pictures aren't funny):

By the way, fat sis said she walked into a deli near the train station here and asked for a ham sandwich. The deli guy yelled "Ham?! We don't have anything to do with ham!". Apparently the deli guy was Muslim. Then older sis said, "How can you have a deli without ham? Can't they use gloves or something?"

What? I thought only the old sis said all that? O.o Stop bringing fatsis into all of your posts. Also I don't get what's funny. Can somebody tell me? ???

EDIT: Never mind I get it now lol.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Somebody called me "Dr Phil" because of things I was saying, lol.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Met people who like to play Pokémon today. We played a lot, from 8 pm to 12:40 am. It was so freaking fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

This MMD... oh and the rain today made it even better... plus someone bought me coffee and lunch so, yeah... AMAZING!

SlowPokemon

I like the signature right about the word "help."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I do too!

Also

I got a 96 on my finance midterm. I only missed 1. UGH! WHY?

Also, I made a plastic Pig and Football in lab today and got to weld two pieces of PVC together using SOUND WAVES!

ETFROXX

I get to see Jeff Dunham live today. :)
Also, my boyfriend and I had a really nice talk yesterday. <3

SuperFireKirby

Jeff Dunham is so silly. :D

WEIRD AL MADE MY YEAR LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS A DRESSED UP IN A PINK TIGER STRIPED SUIT AND GOING INTO THE AUDIENCE, SAYING PICK UP LINES  TO RANDOM WOMEN LIKE "BABY, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE DIARRHEA. I JUST CAN'T HOLD IT IN."

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2011, 12:12:33 PMJeff Dunham is so silly. :D

WEIRD AL MADE MY YEAR LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS A DRESSED UP IN A PINK TIGER STRIPED SUIT AND GOING INTO THE AUDIENCE, SAYING PICK UP LINES  TO RANDOM WOMEN LIKE "BABY, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE DIARRHEA. I JUST CAN'T HOLD IT IN."
I saw both of them 3 years ago or so.  WEIRD AL IS MY GOD DAMNED HERO.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Imma try and get a pic with him when he comes here!

HugoMeister

Quote from: DrP on October 05, 2011, 10:34:35 PMpicture

David and Trent have the hots for you, watch out.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever