News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Did you ever notice...

Started by K-NiGhT, February 19, 2012, 09:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

That most of the Guests on the forum look at all the REALLY old topics? I found that kinda weird. What do you think?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

insaneintherain

Really? Maybe they think they don't have any business with all this new-fangled NSM stuff and just leave it alone and go back to the day where people wrote their scores with ink. Just a thought.

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

I remember making a topic on this.

For some reason JaMaHa's joke topic about charging for membership gets the most views :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Aha! So the idea has potential.

Ruto

That might be scaring the guests into getting accounts here xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 20, 2012, 10:13:30 AMAha! So the idea has potential.
Oh god no.
Quote from: Ruto on February 20, 2012, 10:28:48 AMThat might be scaring the guests into getting accounts here xD
Yah. Probably cuz no one likes to pay for stuff xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

Should post that as an update... "Get your NSM forum accounts now while you can!"

Jamaha

What makes you think you could keep your accounts without a subscription? You think I'm some kind of charity, huh?

SlowPokemon

Well, it's just that your profile pic looks like a political advertisement... "Vote for JaMaHa, he'll set things right"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I should get a very srs face avatar.

But first i need a srs face.

fingerz

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 21, 2012, 11:20:55 AMWhat makes you think you could keep your accounts without a subscription? You think I'm some kind of charity, huh?
No, of course not! *cough cough*

Maybe we should blame someone every year and make them pay for everything. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn