News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I eat my snot.  :P

I haven't cleaned my apartment for 2 months. Dust everywhere.

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2012, 05:36:33 AMI haven't cleaned my apartment for 2 months. Dust everywhere.
4+ for me.

Beat that.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I believe that I can talk to my dragons and my cats with my mind if I focus on them.
I put different dragons on my window to wish for sunny weather, or snow showers(no school XD).
I always say goodbye to my dragons when I leave for a trip.
I make dragons out of clay, and once I made an evil dragon that nearly destroyed all the other dragons so I made a hero dragon to vanquish it.
I have a clay fakemon named Mr. Moonlight who is the leader of all things clay in my room.

blueflower999

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on July 28, 2012, 01:34:48 PMI believe that I can talk to my dragons and my cats with my mind if I focus on them.
I put different dragons on my window to wish for sunny weather, or snow showers(no school XD).
I always say goodbye to my dragons when I leave for a trip.
I make dragons out of clay, and once I made an evil dragon that nearly destroyed all the other dragons so I made a hero dragon to vanquish it.
I have a clay fakemon named Mr. Moonlight who is the leader of all things clay in my room.
Do you happen to have an account on Dragon Cave?  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

No, I have 3 Salamences there.  8)

Best PMD refrence ever!

Fleetstar The Flygon

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 28, 2012, 02:10:04 PMIf you're a fan of dragons, such as myself, then you may like it.
http://dragcave.net/
I just checked it out... It does look pretty cool. :D

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, I remember bringing that here. :P
Don't feel bad when your dragon dies.

*if....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Best piano player in my school, 2 schools in a row.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 02, 2012, 09:57:32 PMOh, you poor thing.

lol

I'm in a similar predicament, but all of the other pianists at my school that I know of totally suck so...

Also, does anyone else find themselves drumming on the touch screen with the stylus during a battle? I do it subconsciously... XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I buy ALL of my music. In CD format. That makes me, like, a total freak in today's world so I am told.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I read Wikipedia for one and opinions other than my own. Opinions that make me sick and disgusted with humanity but I think will someday prepare me for any sort of debate in philosophy class.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.