News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

:O totes didn't see that coming

*insert racist comment here*

SlowPokemon

-_- someone disliking Obama isn't racist.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Yes but saying that of course black people are the reason why the world ends is racist.

spitllama

Putin, Chavez, and Castro have all endorsed Obama.

Excellent

Edit: I should probably clarify-- by Castro I mean Raul Castro's daughter, who is a proponent of the status quo in Cuba.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Well, if anyone this SEXY has endorsed Obama, I guess I'm kind of forced to vote for him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I think I'm going to start trying to be an extreme moderate.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 21, 2012, 06:05:49 PMWell, if anyone this SEXY has endorsed Obama, I guess I'm kind of forced to vote for him.
[pictograph]

AHHHH my eyes are bleeding

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 22, 2012, 09:06:16 AMThis guy objects!

The most powerful man in the universe objects. Your arguement is invalid.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Definitely a manly man.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

This is just another reason I'm confused about why people don't like Michael Moore. This is just so beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

DRP better vote yes on Prop. 37 or I will throat punch him so hard.

DrP

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... yeah, I did

On another note, I realize how more culturally liberal I am becoming... it's a departure from what I used to be for sure. That basically is a component of libertarianism.

And living in a blue state where I really don't like Obama or Romney, I can vote for whoever I want because the state will STILL go to Obama. It was quite nice.