News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Games That Make You Cry

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 07, 2012, 07:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2[/unexpected]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on November 08, 2012, 06:04:13 AMFFX ending... D:
Havn't finished it yet.

And BTW BDS, Exdeath was the first person to kill a character, not Seprioth.

blueflower999

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 07, 2012, 07:26:41 PMinb4 blueflower
Mother 3.
Oh, you bet.  ;)
It takes a lot for a game to make me cry, physically. But more often, I am crying on the inside. PMD definitely was the closest I've gotten to crying while playing a video game. (For Mother 3, I actually did cry.)

Metal Gear Solid 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and Final Fantasy 7 all seem tear-worthy to me, but I have yet to play them, so I can't speak from experience.

And also, Sephiroth did not kill Aerith. Cloud did.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:57:15 PMAnd also, Sephiroth did not kill Aerith. Cloud did.
I'm pretty sure Aerith got stabbed in the Church.

blueflower999

Quote from: SocialFox on November 08, 2012, 04:17:06 PMI'm pretty sure Aerith got stabbed in the Church.
Well no crap. I know that. Here's a video proving that Cloud killed Aerith:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 04:51:20 PMWell no crap. I know that. Here's a video proving that Cloud killed Aerith:
Fixed

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:57:15 PMShadow of the Colossus
I think I said something regarding this....oh yeah:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2012, 09:53:05 AMShadow of the Colossus probably has the saddest ending of any game in existence.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage

Professor Layton games, Mother 3, Okami and Okamiden. :'(

fabbemannen

Every game in Spyro franchise that didn't appear on the PS1 makes me cry on the inside...and that ain't positive

I normally don't cry over games, but they can make me sad at least. Most RPGs that let a character I like die makes me sad

BonusPwnage

Am I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:26:27 AMAm I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?
*speechless*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:26:27 AMAm I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?
I always reset the battle to make sure everyone gets through alive. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

CHEATER! Just kidding, everybody does that!

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2012, 11:14:27 AMI always reset the battle to make sure everyone gets through alive. :P
It's a good thing that a certain mole isn't in that game, or else you would be far less inclined to do that.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage