News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

if life became like highschool of the dead would that really be so bad

Zombies are attacking the world but BOOBS. BOOBS EVERYWHERE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

And in conclusion...politics. Good night, everybody.

spitllama

Don't raise that minimum wage Congress -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

They're actually trying to? >.<

spitllama

Obama said last night that he wants to up it to $9/hr :-\
Submissions Page

Bubbles

yay no summer job for me

SuperFireKirby

Sorry Obama, but I'd like to keep my job.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

also my aunt raised the price of everything and now i don't know the price of anything

and speaking of guns

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 15, 2013, 11:07:52 PMalso my aunt raised the price of everything and now i don't know the price of anything

and speaking of guns

LOL; that's so true... I guess you can't really use that signpost to defend yourself... :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2013, 12:06:06 AMLOL; that's so true... I guess you can't really use that signpost to defend yourself... :o
Well, a signpost could take a bullet or two, but you're right, it'll snap fairly quickly. In a hypothetical way.

spitllama

California Congresswoman Rep. Jackie Speier CA is trying to get a bill passed that prohibits counseling to change someone's sexual orientation.
Problem? She's including pedophilia as an orientation. And Democrats defeated a proposed amendment that would say that pedophilia isn't included.

Ummmm...
Submissions Page

BonusPwnage

Quote from: spitllama on April 03, 2013, 07:30:12 PMCalifornia Congresswoman Rep. Jackie Speier CA is trying to get a bill passed that prohibits counseling to change someone's sexual orientation.
Problem? She's including pedophilia as an orientation. And Democrats defeated a proposed amendment that would say that pedophilia isn't included.

Ummmm...
Oh...that's not what I was expecting to hear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on February 19, 2013, 12:51:00 PMWell, a signpost could take a bullet or two, but you're right, it'll snap fairly quickly. In a hypothetical way.
No, the bullets would go through the signpost. It couldn't stop even one.

BonusPwnage

IN A HYPOTHETICAL WAY YOU MEAN PERSON
Thank you for correcting me, friend.

BlackDragonSlayer

By "defend yourself" I meant attacking the person with the signpost... :P But I guess both meanings could apply (self-defense or just defense).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber