News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

most amazing super car ever to hit the streets!!!!

Started by BlueFlameDude, September 06, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIVcGV6Z0c&feature=related

this is the Lamborghini Reventon, one source said that only 20 would be made and anouther said that 100 would be made. they cost 1 million euros, or about 2.5 million us dollars.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

acropol

SuperFireKirby

The Reventon went against a fighter jet and had the lead for a long while too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 12:45:14 PMThe Reventon went against a fighter jet and had the lead for a long while too.
i saw that one too it was sweet!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

PseudoMario16

too bad barely anybody can afford those cars afford those cars...
oh, and i heard they were making 20 of those cars, not 100. im not sure though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

Looks horrible in that colour.

How can it be worth even close to that much money?
-

Dekudude

It's designed after the style of a fighter jet, which I assume means it has a REALLY powerful engine, and tough body. I'd buy one if I had the money. ;D

SuperFireKirby

If you had that much money, you most likely wouldn't be a member of NSM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

the engine was taken directly from the Murciélago LP640

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude

SuperFireKirby