News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Delivery from IKEA!

Damn my apartment was a mess after that. Several hours later everything looks somewhat suitable for living.

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 10, 2014, 12:54:37 PMDelivery from IKEA!

Damn my apartment was a mess after that. Several hours later everything looks somewhat suitable for living.
Ooooh! I love IKEA's furniture :)

FierceDeity

Personally, I prefer their sporting goods.

Nintendude73

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 09, 2014, 02:08:25 PM^I preferred the batman song lol.  I sat through the credits and it started to play the whole thing!
"DARKNESS... NO PARENTS..."

Wonderful.

mikey

Quote from: Nintendude73 on February 10, 2014, 04:21:01 PM"DARKNESS... NO PARENTS..."

Wonderful.
If you sit through the credits he sings the full version.
There's a second verse ;)
unmotivated

Nintendude73

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 10, 2014, 04:25:40 PMIf you sit through the credits he sings the full version.
There's a second verse ;)
I listened through the whole soundtrack today at work. I think it was included. I can't remember the words though. I just thought NO PARENTS was awesome.

Dude

Mashi

Dude

Can someone post something absolutely idiotic so I can use a reaction image? I can't find any really bad posts.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on February 12, 2014, 05:19:59 PMCan someone post something absolutely idiotic so I can use a reaction image? I can't find any really bad posts.

never mind i got it.

mikey

One might say that was totally punny.

There ya go quality Nocturne style idiocy.
unmotivated

FireArrow

So I joined the tennis team because, why not. But holy mashed potatoes, I didn't realize high school sports were such a commitment.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

^This. Then when you tell someone that you don't play a sport they assume it's because you're lazy