News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What Hand Are You?

Started by The-Real-Link, November 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which hand is your dominant hand?

Right
11 (52.4%)
Left
6 (28.6%)
Ambidextrous
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

The-Real-Link

Which hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like Link ^_^

Jamaha

Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AMWhich hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like JaMaHa ^_^

Fixed.

musicguy360

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 26, 2008, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AMWhich hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like JaMaHa & Musicguy360 ^_^

Fixed.

Fixed again.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

The-Real-Link

I'm starting to wonder if left-handed people are naturally good at music. My piano teacher is also left handed.

Davey

No, because left-hander's are stronger in the right side of their brain, which is the math-sciency part of your brain. The left side of your brain is Music, Arts etc.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 26, 2008, 01:58:14 PMNo, because left-hander's are stronger in the right side of their brain, which is the math-sciency part of your brain. The left side of your brain is Music, Arts etc.
Math and science are my best subject's, but I am a musician. That theory has some flaws. You can't put a box around a person. I'm better at music than I am at anything else, pretty much. I write and play music. In fact, last week I got top spot in a piano competition.

Davey

Had a long post for you to read to continue this argument, didn't care, you win. I submit.

razer84

i'm somewhat ambidextrous, but since i can only write with my right hand i put 'right.'

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Hey look. It's razer. Hi razer.

Right handed.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

-

musicguy49

Palagerini

right handed... but i wish i could write with both =P. That'd be awesome!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.