News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

Started by mikey, October 30, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose Jack-O-Lantern do you like the most?

NocturneOfShadow
Yugi's whatever it is
Olimar12345

mikey

Jack'o'lantern contest!
GO
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Poll coming soon
unmotivated

Yugi

You didn't specify that they had to be real pumpkins.

Get on my level.

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on October 30, 2014, 09:33:07 PMYou didn't specify that they had to be real pumpkins.

Get on my level.
But...
they did have to be carved
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I made an awesome triforce bird one last year, but I don't have any pics.  :(

braix

i dont have a pumpkin
or carving stuff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 31, 2014, 09:52:08 AMi dont have a pumpkin
or carving stuff
That's too bad :/
although for carving stuff just in general kitchen knives work very well.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 31, 2014, 10:00:46 AMThat's too bad :/
Or you can get one of those $5 kits. Kitchen knives are too big for detailed work.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 31, 2014, 10:01:38 AMOr you can get one of those $5 kits. Kitchen knives are too big for detailed work.
Paring knife?
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 31, 2014, 10:00:46 AMThat's too bad :/
The kitchen knives are in a moving box...in a moving truck...somewhere in the coountry.
I wish I could do this though. It looks like fun. But by the time I can get a pumpkin and a knife it'd be long past Halloween. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 31, 2014, 10:02:12 AMParing knife?
Could work. Some cheapo kit I had worked pretty well. Basicly you poked holes in the paper outline if you printed out a template, enlarged the holes, and then cut there. Worked pretty well.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 31, 2014, 10:05:20 AMCould work. Some cheapo kit I had worked pretty well. Basicly you poked holes in the paper outline if you printed out a template, enlarged the holes, and then cut there. Worked pretty well.
Templates are for scrubs
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I might carve one tonight! I'll post pics if I do :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

darn I carved a pretty cool umbreon a year or two ago but idk where the pictures went

Olimar12345

Here were ours:

Spoiler

[close]

This one was mine:

Spoiler

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

I like the ears, or are they small wings? They're a nice touch