News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on December 05, 2014, 07:05:23 AMIt's ok to get mad at times ;-)
it was because i couldn't download sheets

i regret my first post(s) on this forum

dahans

Quote from: Bloop on December 05, 2014, 01:57:22 PMit was because i couldn't download sheets

i regret my first post(s) on this forum
yeah I think most of my links are broken... I don't have a clue how to fix that.... every kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

braix

they probably expired or something idk
u might have to reupload em
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dahans

I don't want to replace every single link o.O
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: dahans on December 05, 2014, 03:41:19 PMI don't want to replace every single link o.O
Sadly, I don't think you have a choice.  :P

FierceDeity

SuperFireKirby

Watch out Slow, someone's coming to upsurp your rule as Post King

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Sebastian

Hahahahah!  ;D
Just fulfilling a few requests :P
Oh and I am 3rd or 4th in topic posts...check the stats.

Dude

Sebastian

Dude

Wait I wasn't reading what you posted. Nvm. ::)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian