Piano games similar to Synthesia?

Started by Taser9090, January 16, 2015, 10:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I was vacuuming the behind my electric piano and I found out it had a USB to Host port. I downloaded the trial version of Synthesia, but it wasn't really for me--I can only read staves.

I was curious if there's any piano games you've tried by hooking up your keyboard to a computer. Is there software like Synthesia that uses staves instead of Guitar Hero-esque notes, just like how the Finale playback runs?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 04, 2015, 03:32:49 PMI'm going to be more mature and be less stupid.

Quote from: King Sammer on February 04, 2015, 06:01:37 PMI'm afraid not.

Step 1:

Stop bumping dead threads, ESPECIALLY if you have NOTHING to contribute.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

K-NiGhT

Coming from someone who likes to get mad at people for doing dumb shit, this isn't exactly a huge bump. If the 120 day warning had showed up on the thread when he posted, then I would have to agree with you. Though I do agree that he should at least come up with something important to add to the conversation if he was going to post anything in the first place.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*