News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

And I just found this gem in the comments of that page:
Spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Let's hope Nintendo holds true to their words.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 05, 2015, 10:16:38 AMDouble post, I'm hoping nintendo can make good on this promise:

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-finally-acknowledges-its-amiibo-problem-291516.phtml
aka nintendo didn't know more than just kids would love their childish toy line
unmotivated

Nebbles

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected the popularity that Amiibos have been getting.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

That is my new favorite  video.

Boost the Cat

Pippin97 and I saw that Walmart still had the Splatoon amiibo bundle avalible for pre-order online. Right before we got our pre-order in, it went out of stock.

ARGH!!!!

Well, Best Buy hasn't started their pre-orders yet. We might be able to still get it!

Probably not, but maybe.
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

MaestroUGC

And I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single Amiibo.

Never been one for collecting things that aren't trophies of my defeated enemies.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 06, 2015, 11:25:50 AMAnd I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single Amiibo.

Never been one for collecting things that aren't trophies of my defeated enemies.
what am I chopped liver
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 06, 2015, 11:25:50 AMAnd I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single amiibo
Ditto
I would.....if I had money

SlowPokemon

Guess who scored a JIGGLYPUFF AMIIBO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2015, 05:33:51 AMGuess who scored a JIGGLYPUFF AMIIBO
HOW?

And for those interested, Amazon has preorders for individual amiibos.

SlowPokemon

I went to my local Target this morning a few minutes after they opened. There were a lot of people buying them, but they seemed to be enforcing the "two per customer" rule.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2015, 06:10:36 AMI went to my local Target this morning a few minutes after they opened. There were a lot of people buying them, but they seemed to be enforcing the "two per customer" rule.
Completely forgot about it.  :P
Guess i'll have to get lucky with the amazon pre-orders.