News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

BespinBen's Facebook Page!

Started by Bespinben, May 22, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Next up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Hmm, I'm sensing a mighty need to flaunt my magnificence...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bespinben

How's this for a cover photo? Such sheet, much music.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2015, 07:26:42 PMNext up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]
All my yes.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Argh. WHY. Puns.

Looks like a good cover photo (although I don't have experience with them)!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

That cover photo reminds me of a certain other background I have seen...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2015, 07:26:42 PMNext up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]

Now I'm in desperate need of a photoshop tool on Mac...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

With a little HTML magic, I mananged to install a Soundcloud player featuring all 19 of my current Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity piano arrangements that you can listen to straight off of Facebook! No links required!

Btw, whaddya think of the album art I made?
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Latios212 on May 25, 2015, 12:27:50 PMThat cover photo reminds me of a certain other background I have seen...
Ever come across "HappyDragonite" before? He's notorious for stealing my stuff. He quietly stopped once I got back (thankfully). The sheet collage actually happens to be his own cover photo. It's like he's flaunting the fact he uses mine and Dusk's stuff, so I figure it wouldn't hurt if that collage actually represented the people to whom it pays homage.

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 25, 2015, 11:51:11 AMits pretty sheet
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 25, 2015, 06:01:12 PMWow, looks great!
Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 25, 2015, 11:53:19 AMLooks like a good cover photo
Thanks ya'll! I'm really grateful for the support.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

nice cover
maybe put your name at the bottom?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Bespinben on May 26, 2015, 09:51:57 AMWith a little HTML magic, I mananged to install a Soundcloud player featuring all 19 of my current Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity piano arrangements that you can listen to straight off of Facebook! No links required!

Btw, whaddya think of the album art I made?
Spoiler
[close]

I really like that Album art a lot! Very cool indeed, reminds me a bit of the Ys Piano Collection Cover art, though more simple since it's just the background from the game's boxart instead of a painting of a character from the game.

Speaking of albums, I think it would be a great idea to one day have a "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Perfect Collection" album, where it would be arrangements from all sorts of remixers on one disc. Maybe one day, as I wouldn't mind having that Fugitive Last Stand song on a CD.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

AwesomeYears

Waddle Bro

heey I came across one of your arrangements with 1000+ notes on tumblr

mikey

unmotivated

braix