Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

New:

[3DS] - Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
-Badump, Badump! [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

-Determination [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

-Title Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

This one was quite a challenge. Please enjoy.

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's 2
-Lullaby Waltz (The Monastery Bells) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

This might as well be my last FNAF piano arrangement, mostly because there isn't a lot of music in FNAF :/

FireArrow

How is the most attractive arranger of NSM not garnering endless comments on his thread?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Finishing up my playthrough of Mother, so expect more from me.

[FC] - Mother
-Drugstore [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

(discussion about official names will have to wait, I'm already late for work >< )

DonValentino

I like to use this when there's the luck that the song I'm doing is actually in there. But anyway, there's no real one-stop soundtrack to look at, so Drugstore is also fine.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

DonValentino

Ah d:

EarthBound Beginnings. We don't call EarthBound "Mother 2" after all.

Olimar12345

Well technically I'm playing Mother 1+2, and I'm not sure if there are any differences in the ost. Also, it appears that this track is also often called "Humoresque of a Little Dog."

And the whole section is a mess tbh. Some say just one or the other, some say both.

Olimar12345

New:

[FC] - Mother
-Wisdom of the World (Queen Mary's Castle) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

DonValentino

Also in the last two measures with the last quarters. :J
Other than that, great work.