News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I loved high school :<

#minorities

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 PMMlf, try to give TG a second chance. So far, he's improved considerably. Feel free to judge him how you will after 24 hours.

Now seems as good a time as any to announce that I will be pulling a Bespinben in exactly 30 days. I'll be going on a service/missions trip for about 9 months. It remains to be seen how much internet there will be, or if I'll find a piano. If, by chance, I do find a piano, expect a bunch of Mother 3 arrangements when I return.
man that ain't even close to a bespinben
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Lmao I thought I loved high school until I got to college
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

I liked grade two...then everything went to shit.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

High School was only fun because of band imo.

Also wb ThatGamer!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Well...I don't have band...shit...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 PMMlf, try to give TG a second chance. So far, he's improved considerably. Feel free to judge him how you will after 24 hours.
Very true^
I was just surprised he was back already :P
And Thatgamer if you need help arranging again, I'm here :)

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2015, 07:45:57 PMVery true^
I was just surprised he was back already :P
And Thatgamer if you need help arranging again, I'm here :)

Surprised I'm back already? I posted the literal second I was unbanned!  :P

And I guarantee I will still need some help. I'm still an average arranger.  :-\

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 06:59:27 AMAnd I guarantee I will still need some help. I'm still an average arranger.  :-\
No problem!

SlowPokemon

Now seems as good a time as any to announce that I will be pulling a Bespinben in exactly 30 days. I'll be going on a service/missions trip for about 9 months. It remains to be seen how much internet there will be, or if I'll find a piano. If, by chance, I do find a piano, expect a bunch of Mother 3 arrangements when I return.

I missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2015, 08:18:04 AMI missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.

Oh dang, I missed that too! Sorry to see you leave Maelstrom! Though I'm not quite sure why you can't bring a phone on a missionary trip...

Sebastian

We'll miss you, Maelstrom!
Hate to see you go :/

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2015, 08:18:04 AMI missed this before but I'm sorry to hear that, you've been a real asset to our community and I've really enjoyed your presence here. Nine months isn't terribly long compared to the two years Ben was gone, but it'll still be a bummer. Good luck.
Thanks, Slow. This means a lot to me.

Tapatalk doesn't allow me to easily quote multiple people, but thanks, mlf, as well.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 09:14:08 AMThanks, Slow. This means a lot to me.

Tapatalk doesn't allow me to easily quote multiple people, but thanks, mlf, as well.

Hey you know...I kinda said the same thing too...