News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I do not sleep with a Pokemon stuffy, however...

TPBM prefer's SM3DW over SM64.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

I guess, because I haven't played SM64.

Middle section to brag about how my Shaymin plush is the cutest and you should all be jealous.

TPBM sleeps really late.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

DreamTheater123

If 2:00 a.m is late, count me in. I should really get some more sleep.

TPBM lives in the East coast.

ThatGamer

Quote from: DreamTheater123 on August 22, 2015, 10:17:57 AMIf 2:00 a.m is late, count me in. I should really get some more sleep.

TPBM lives in the East coast.

Nope.

TPBM eats cheerios
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

AwesomeYears

Used to, but now Weetbix for life!

TPBM wants to be an ice cream taster as a job.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 22, 2015, 03:18:42 PMUsed to, but now Weetbix for life!

TPBM wants to be an ice cream taster as a job.

Yes! I would never say no such a job, but I'm not really working on becoming one, and I haven't seen any job ads for such jobs.

TPBM has played a Wild Arms game.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 22, 2015, 03:51:49 PMYes! I would never say no such a job, but I'm not really working on becoming one, and I haven't seen any job ads for such jobs.

TPBM has played a Wild Arms game.

Never heard of it.

TPBM is a baseball player

mikey

I don't think you understand how this game works.  You only answer if you fit the description...
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2015, 04:10:30 PMI don't think you understand how this game works.  You only answer if you fit the description...

I don't think you understand it. You answer no matter what.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:12:35 PMI don't think you understand it. You answer no matter what.
I'm Maestro and I endorse this message.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 22, 2015, 04:39:02 PMI'm Maestro and I endorse this message.

8)

Anyways, back on topic...

TPBM has three or more vehicles.

MaestroUGC

And none of them are cars.

TPBM enjoys a nice glass of wine after learning his stock portfolio has tripled overnight and made a sale worth millions of dollars.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Yes, 100% of the time that I learn that my stock portfolio has tripled overnight and made a sale worth millions of dollars, I enjoy a nice glass of wine.

TPBM is asleep.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle