News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2015, 07:50:06 PMOh hey, just noticed Alti got added to the list of antagonists. Neat-o!

nooooooo alti i thought you were better than this

I like being an antagonist for no reason other than I like screwing shit up
Sorry

Nebbles

I'm just happy I can slice people up with big swords.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

I'm happy to be a part of the story at all, should all be grateful for that.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

I already read it before you told us to read it!  :D

I must say, it's very good! And glad you are adding new characters! However, the font is kind of big... :o
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Hey I got to be a protagonist! Nice! The good is good and shall live and the evil is bad and shall die! Because that's how all the stories goes.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 11:20:03 AMI already read it before you told us to read it!  :D

I must say, it's very good! And glad you are adding new characters! However, the font is kind of big... :o
Oopsies! Sorry! :C

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 27, 2015, 11:21:09 AMHey I got to be a protagonist! Nice! The good is good and shall live and the evil is bad and shall die! Because that's how all the stories goes.
And definetly!  ;)
Although evil is not going down without a fight!

braix

can you add me into the story as blueflower's pet fox
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 11:45:56 AMcan you add me into the story as blueflower's pet fox
And that I will! ;D
2 questions, when can we play lol together and what do you want your role to be? Just his pet?

braix

I may be able to play on Saturday. Anytime from about 2pm pst I guess so you can decide the time, as long as it doesn't screw up dinner time.
And yes, just his pet. His lovely pet fox. I kill things.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 11:49:33 AMI may be able to play on Saturday. Anytime from about 2pm pst I guess so you can decide the time, as long as it doesn't screw up dinner time.
And yes, just his pet. His lovely pet fox. I kill things.
Gotcha! ;)