News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 06:38:17 PMSorry

"Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You knew here?"  -->  "Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You new here?"

Uknown to her a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.  -->  Unknown to her, a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.

Trains sidestepped and gave him him a hard kick.  -->  She sidestepped and gave him a hard kick. (You don't know who the girl is yet)

The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of Shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.  -->  The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.

She growled and for a moment, something weird happened.  -->  The queen growled and for a moment, something weird happened. (The reader can mistake "She" for Trains)

"Watch where you're going loser!" he yelled at us.  -->  "Watch where you're going, loser!" he yelled at us.

"We are trying tog fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.  -->  "We are trying too fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.

"We could use are not her member."  -->  "We could use another member."
Oh thank you! I just realized those! You're the best!
I should really check more thoroughly! Thanks again!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 06:38:17 PMSorry

"Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You knew here?"  -->  "Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You new here?"

Uknown to her a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.  -->  Unknown to her, a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.

Trains sidestepped and gave him him a hard kick.  -->  She sidestepped and gave him a hard kick. (You don't know who the girl is yet)

The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of Shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.  -->  The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.

She growled and for a moment, something weird happened.  -->  The queen growled and for a moment, something weird happened. (The reader can mistake "She" for Trains)

"Watch where you're going loser!" he yelled at us.  -->  "Watch where you're going, loser!" he yelled at us.

"We are trying tog fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.  -->  "We are trying too fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.

"We could use are not her member."  -->  "We could use another member."

Braixen, you fool, you got it wrong still...

We are trying to fight the shadow queen...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 27, 2015, 06:41:42 PMNo.

Not to be rude or anything, Dudeman's quite nice, but no shipping me with anybody. Or else I'll use my hammer/cannon and blast your brains out. Got it? Great!  ;D

Also Braix, it's "We are trying to  fight the Shadow Queen" ;)

Yes ma'm, I won't be shipping you with anyone! :)
I want to be in one piece!  ;)

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Oops, looks like Trains and Braixen beat me too it!

see what i did there
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

I'm literally face palmung hard. Are not her member? *groan*

Dudeman

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 27, 2015, 06:41:42 PMNot to be rude or anything, Dudeman's quite nice, but no shipping me with anybody. Or else I'll use my hammer/cannon and blast your brains out. Got it? Great!  ;D
dudeman x trains action make it happen
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

I'm literally face palmung hard. Are not her member? *groan*  -->  I'm literally face palming hard. Another member? *groan*

mayastarr041

Very funny Braix. I really need a spell checker for tissue damn site.

Dudeman

Very funny Braix. I really need a spell checker for tissue damn site. --> Very funny Braix. I really need a spell checker for this damn site.

okay im done
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 27, 2015, 06:52:11 PMVery funny Braix. I really need a spell checker for tissue damn site.

You can send me the chapters before you release them so I can edit it for you.
You get spell check, I get early access! Win win!

mayastarr041

Not you too Dudrman! Aren't you supposed to be dead? Trains shot you!

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 06:55:39 PMYou can send me the chapters before you release them so I can edit it for you.
You get spell check, I get early access! Win win!
Hmmmmm. Nope! ;D
I'm kidding! You have yourself a deal!