News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 20, 2015, 02:28:59 PM#120 - October 20, 2015
Have you been to a museum? What kind of museum was it and did you enjoy it?
Uh, well, I went to a King Tut exhibit when I was younger... I've been to some art museums, an aquarium, the Living Desert (several times), and the Griffith Observatory... I think that's it. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Oh, I forgot about the City Museum in St. Louis. Good grief, what a place. I would absolutely visit again if given the chance.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

#121 - October 21, 2015
What are your favorite chips?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

I really like salt and pepper chips, or lattice cut ones. Old bay chips are also very delicious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

ULSI chips.

All jokes aside, assuming this is a crispy food question, all-dressed, sour cream/onion, nori, BBQ potato chips. Kale chips. Beet chips. Sweet potato chips. Taro chips. Spinach chips. Parsnip and carrot, too. All prett chill.

Wasn't this a question a while ago?

ZeldaFan

You have a better memory than I. It was question #46! Oh well
We're at #121 give me a break T_T lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yeah gosh get yo facts str8
baked lays for the win
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 21, 2015, 04:54:17 PM#121 - October 21, 2015
What are your favorite chips?
Pepper Kettle Chips, Onion Chips, and Barbecue Chips are my favorite.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

I like Pepper Kettle actually.

Regular Lays or Sun Chips for me tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman link=topic=6753.msg31372otherwise 13728 date=1445480559Fritos, all the way.

Those corn chip things? Whenever I get snacks for the department office andiI have to buy the mixed chips box, no one ever takes those. The drawer is full of them and I eat them when my only other options are computer paper. I think doritos are the first to go.

Salt and seaweed chips are the best...doritos otherwise. It changes week to week xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.