News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Notes for Piano and Flute

Started by dahans, June 15, 2009, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

that's nice thank you :D something romantic but not too kitschy :D. (It's a SHE and not a guy) the more notes you arrange the better :D thx in advance :D something catchy and really nice. It's up to you ! THANK YOU
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Molgera Battle?

Perhaps not romantic, but it surely resembles a vital part of most relationships.
(The seconds it take from you realise that you have said that you like him/her, until you get an answer?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxSG_0o-WY&feature=related

The flute parts of King K. Rool's Theme/Gangplank Galleon are also quite epic. But those are on Pan flute, though. I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwLaaBwT9eA

Also, you may need an accordion, drums and a guitar. And if you manage to link this song to romantism... well, great job.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Thank you Cobraroll, but Brassmann is arranging (I think) Georges Bizet. Maybe after Bizet, who knows?

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2009, 10:16:19 PMThank you Erlend, but Bryson is arranging (I think) Georges Bizet. Maybe after Bizet, who knows?
This convo must be so not-understandable for a outside MSN-NSM'er (and I didn't realize till now that MSN and NSM has the same letters... Ouch)

Brassman388

Yeah, they're just backwards.

dahans

GreekGeek

Who's Brassman? Ooooh you mean Bryson

Sorry ::)

Brassman388

Greek: Yeah, take my name off the site please.

Dahans: When's the latest that you need the song?

dahans

It doesn't matter. Tell me when you have finished. The sooner, the better.