News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

My current thoughts:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYESYESYESYESYSE
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

???
Since when was King Boo in MK8??
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 20, 2016, 07:07:38 AM
???
Since when was King Boo in MK8??
[close]
That's exactly what I thought^

Also, new Mario 3D Game. YES.

DocDoom2

Spoiler
I am hype. Hopefully the battery life on the portable part isn't like the Wii U gamepad's...
Also, is that an open-world Mario game?
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Sebastian

Quote from: DocDoom2 on October 20, 2016, 07:14:04 AM
Spoiler
Also, is that an open-world Mario game?
[close]
That. Would. Be. Awesome.
It reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I believe this console could be great.....but then again it could be another Wii U flop. Nintendo better not be stupid though if they want this console to be great.

Maelstrom

Well, judging by how they didn't tack on Wii, but went with a different non-game-console name like "switch" will probably do them wonders.

edit: And why do we speak in spoilers?

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 20, 2016, 07:19:03 AMWell, judging by how they didn't tack on Wii, but went with a different non-game-console name like "switch" will probably do them wonders.
Hmm, you do have an excellent point here. I believe the name "Wii" got old before the Wii U even came out.

Maelstrom

Did anyone notice the heart in the right side of the background of the 2nd clip of the 3D mario game, a la SM64?

Maelstrom

http://nichegamer.com/2016/10/20/first-look-at-nintendos-new-console-nintendo-switch/
Here's a rundown of the devs involved and committed to the system, along with a lot of salt in the comments.

Sebastian

Super Mario 128 would be great.

DocDoom2

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 20, 2016, 07:25:50 AMDid anyone notice the heart in the right side of the background of the 2nd clip of the 3D mario game, a la SM64?
Good I'm not the only one who noticed that!
Also anyone notice the 2 item slots on the Mario Kart part?
Mario seems to have the running-speed boost from 3D World which I hear people don't like, but I never really cared either way.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

cashwarrior1

I can only think:
Spoiler
Skyrim is on a Nintendo console?!
[close]