News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

AmpharosAndy

I think this new guy 'Maelstrom' is parodying Malestrom, everyone's favourite non-female german storm.

But jeez Dudeman stahp makin me laff innit
innit

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

:{Eagle25}:

Name: Benjamin ( or :{Eagle25}: if you prefer)

Musical details: I've taken piano lessons for 5 years

Favorite Piece of Music (non-video game): Mozart's 12 Variations on Ah Vous Dirai-Je Maman

Favorite Game Music: The entire Super Mario Galaxy OST

Favorite Video Game: Super Mario Galaxy

Favorite Video Game Series: The Legend of Zelda

Favorite Color: Royal Blue

Favorite Food: Everything, except sweet potatoes and similar-tasting foods

Favorite School Subject: Mathematics

Language: English

Misc. Facts:

I'm a huge nerd, and I don't care.

I love reading.

I'm awkward, introverted, and shy. And homeschooled since 4th grade. (I wonder if that's related somehow? Who knows?)

I'm very rhythmically minded.

I have ADHD, but playing piano helps me sit still for once.

I really hate English (or language arts if you want to be picky.)

I have a bad habit of talking too much.

I never know how to cleverly or professionally end anything, so this is the best I can do. :P
"We can't take any credit for our talents. It's how we use them that counts."

― Madeleine L'Engle

Latios212

Hello, and welcome to NSM! You seem to like line breaks a lot. We've all got our own quirks, so take a seat and enjoy the show. Got any NSM sheets you like to play?

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 12:35:49 PMFavorite Piece of Music (non-video game): Mozart's 12 Variations on Ah Vous Dirai-Je Maman
Have you watched Your Lie in April, by any chance? ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 12:35:49 PMFavorite Video Game: Super Mario Galaxy

I can already see we have a man of good taste here. Welcome aboard!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I like this guy ;) Welcome!

Quote from: Latios212 on May 17, 2017, 12:42:30 PMHave you watched Your Lie in April, by any chance? ^^
Is there another reason to learn a piece of music?

innit

I like "Farewell Hyrule King." I can't get those arpeggios at the end though.

― Madeleine L'Engle

Dudeman

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 12:35:49 PMFavorite Game Music: The entire Super Mario Galaxy OST
Good.
QuoteFavorite Video Game Series: The Legend of Zelda
Very good.
QuoteFavorite Food: Everything,
Very goo--
Quoteexcept sweet potatoes
NO. BAD. INCORRECT.
QuoteFavorite School Subject: Mathematics
...okay, I guess you're all right.
QuoteI'm a huge nerd, and I don't care.
I'm awkward, introverted, and shy. And homeschooled since 4th grade. (I wonder if that's related somehow? Who knows?)
I have ADHD, but playing piano helps me sit still for once.
I never know how to cleverly or professionally end anything, so this is the best I can do. :P
Are we sure this guy isn't just our collective consciousness given sentience?

Imma call you Eagle 'cause I already call Bespinben Ben and it'll get confusing otherwise. Hi, Eagle!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Also, no. I haven't watched A Lie in April. Sorry I didn't see that before. (See, told you I'm awkward)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! To be honest, when I read the Rules and Etiquette threads I thought that this would be a cold, unwelcoming community. Already that's been proven to not be the case!

― Madeleine L'Engle

Dudeman

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 01:02:05 PMThank you everyone for the warm welcome! To be honest, when I read the Rules and Etiquette threads I thought that this would be a cold, unwelcoming community. Already that's been proven to not be the case!
holy crap somebody actually read the rules before posting

SOMEBODY ACTUALLY READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 01:02:05 PMTo be honest, when I read the Rules and Etiquette threads I thought that this would be a cold, unwelcoming community. Already that's been proven to not be the case!

Oh, just you wait

Just kidding!
Welcome, Eagle! Do you have a Skype?

Ninja'd by Dudeman
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

I do not have a Skype, unfortunately.

― Madeleine L'Engle

LeviR.star

Quote from: :{Eagle25}: on May 17, 2017, 01:06:34 PMI do not have a Skype, unfortunately.

You should set one up! You can keep in touch with the NSM community, and contacting updaters that way would be a lot easier than sending countless PMs. Don't worry; Skype's free.

I would love to, it's just that my dad said not to one time and I want to respect that. Skype has non-video messaging, right?

― Madeleine L'Engle