News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

WaluigiTime64

Quick! Before there's too many _______!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Underground resistance groups
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

MEMESBut is there such a thing?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman wins! (seriously "lawyers" like wtf)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who ________, and those who don't/can't/aren't.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on August 21, 2017, 01:51:50 PMThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't

Trasdegi

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 21, 2017, 02:47:11 PMThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't

I just got ninja'd