News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2017, 10:19:31 AMSince the game is ending either tonight if we lose or tomorrow if we win, I think now is the best time for everyone to publicize all their 1 on 1s

1. We technically can win tonight if TWG does a good job
2. We technically can loose tomorrow, if there is 1 wolf left, vigi misses and we mislynch

Trasdegi

Oops, two mistakes: I was talking of TWC and 2 wolfs left

mikey

Between our kills I'm sure we're going to hit exactly one wolf
Tomorrow there will be four players left, one of which is the guardian
unmotivated

mikey

Of course there's the possibility we've already hit the golfing wolf in which case we'll need to play more conservatively
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Getting offline, here's a small log to think about I guess:

Spoiler
[1:58 PM] Dudeman: I can't believe Noc actually survived past day 1
[1:58 PM] Dudeman: That combined with a solar eclipse must be a sign of the apocalypse
[2:39 PM] BrainyLucario: True dat
[5:43 PM] Olimar12345: pls don't talk here you're dead
[5:43 PM] Olimar12345: this isn't the death chat
[5:43 PM] Olimar12345: but yes, it is an anomaly that noc is alive
[7:42 PM] E. Gadd Industries: TEH WAURLD IS ENDING D:
[7:42 PM] mastersuperfan: well, that was thanks to you, Olimar
[7:43 PM] E. Gadd Industries: ^true
[7:56 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: i mean
[7:56 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: you could have voted, msf
[7:57 PM] Olimar12345: ^
[7:57 PM] Olimar12345: poor noc. I guess he deserves at least a chance lol
[7:59 PM] Olimar12345: but we can still vigi him if people really want to.
[8:01 PM] mastersuperfan: no, I don't mean I was against lynching Dudeman
[8:01 PM] mastersuperfan: but if Olimar hadn't stepped in then we probably would've gone ahead and insta'd Noc
[8:05 PM] Olimar12345: There was a clear bandwagon happening before I stepped in though
[8:06 PM] Olimar12345: Dudeman was literally unwilling to budge from voting noc just becuase he didn't want to play with noc
[8:06 PM] Olimar12345: that's a pretty shitty reason to lynch anyone
[8:06 PM] Olimar12345: at least BDS had a legit reason (which I half agree with)
[8:07 PM] Olimar12345: However, we now know that at least one human is dead.
[8:07 PM] Olimar12345: If you still want Noc dead, I'd get @E. Gadd Industries on the horn pronto before noc has a chance to pm a wolfing/inactive.
[8:08 PM] Olimar12345: However...
[8:08 PM] Olimar12345: I have another suspicion brewing atm.
[deleted dudeman meme post]
[8:08 PM] Olimar12345: hush you
[8:08 PM] Olimar12345: the dead cannot speak
[8:09 PM] Olimar12345: pls cheat less
[8:11 PM] E. Gadd Industries: Ummmmm I'd say the wolves have already done something
[8:11 PM] E. Gadd Industries: What's your suspicion, though?
[8:14 PM] Olimar12345: I'll post about it in a bit.  for now though: Host: if you're still alive (which I surely hope you are) guard E.Gadd ASAP
[8:16 PM] Olimar12345: Actually, since it's basically confirmed that E.Gadd is TWC, it probably is okay for the Host to claim to them.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

My recommendation for now: Egadd: I would recommend vigi-ing noc. That'd be the safest route I think, since there was so much interest in that last phase. Guardian pls guard Egadd.

Tomorrow when I have time to actually sit down and make it, I'll type up a new suspicion post.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Doesn't matter, nobody bothers to read Roman numerals anyways
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: davy on August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM4. Host - In an attempt to keep his game alive he can convince a player to keep playing (=guard) each night phase. This protects them from both Inactivity and Breaking the rules. Cannot guard self. Each time he guards a player that was also guarded the night phase before, a random human other than the host and the guarded player loses his vote, because the game is no fun if the host has favorites. This loss of votes doesn't count towards Inactivity's voting power, unless Inactivity targets the same player at any point in the game.

Okay so apparently I cannot read. HOST: DO NOT GUARD EGADD it is essential that we not lose a vote for next phase. I guess just pick someone else or something.

mikey

Oh I didn't read that either.  There's something meaningful in there about what might happen tonight but I'm tired ugh gotta think through this
unmotivated

mikey

If the host has the ability to guard e gadd he should absolutely do so

Afaik wolves are forced into killing e gadd and if they don't we still have a vigi which is the absolute best case of a worst case scenario
unmotivated

mikey

We just have to all or nothing votes tomorrow and basically e gadd gets mvp because we need his ability to win
unmotivated

mikey

I feel like Donald trump just tweeting the first thing that pops into my head and hitting send
unmotivated