News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Jubilife Pianist's Youtube Channel

Started by Jubilife Pianist, August 08, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubilife Pianist

Hi all, I was wondering whether I should put my videos of Bespinben arrangements which hadn't been added to this site on the NSM performance videos when I noticed this place! I guess I can also put my other Pokémon songs on here, like my own arrangements. First, here are the other PMD2 songs that haven't got their sheets on this website yet:

Submission #1: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Treasure Town" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #2: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Treeshroud Forest" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #3: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Time Gear" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #4: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Dialga's Fight to the Finish! (duet)" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #5: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Memories Returned" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #6: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Mt. Travail" - Arranged by Bespinben

The others are more miscellaneous but still Pokémon related:

Submission #7: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Credits Theme" - Arrangement by Jubilife Pianist
Submission #8: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Route 209 (night)" - Arrangement by Jubilife Pianist
Submission #9: Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: "National Park"

And finally a song from a game I've never played, but it's a cool song.

Submission #10: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: "Gerudo Valley" - Arranged by Kyle Landry

Jubilife Pianist

First up is Treasure Town, whose sheet (and the next five) I hope will be on NSM some day. Submission #1!

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #2, really cool song which was probably impossible to arrange!

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #3, the all famous Time Gear theme:

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #4, with a little threelines3 key change to spice things up:

Jubilife Pianist

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #6, one of my favourite themes from the game:

Jubilife Pianist

Here's the DPPt Credits theme that I arranged - this was my first arrangement ever and it was on some garbage app, so it's pretty awful. Some day I'll make a better one! Submission #7:

Jubilife Pianist

Route 209, another of my arrangements which I actually will probably upload live soon. Submission #8:

Jubilife Pianist

National Park! I did this one by ear so I'm afraid there's no sheet :( But anyway, Submission #9!

Jubilife Pianist

And finally, Gerudo Valley, which is a pretty cool duet song! Submission #10!