News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legoenthusiast

Atcero

Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

what this forum really needs is a new funky mode  :'(

Yug_Guy

maybe the real funky mode was the friends we made along the way :)

Libera

Would funky mode be like a new theme, or would it be more than just a visual change?  Every time you download a sheet it just gives you the files for a Funky Kong track, perhaps?

Maelstrom

idk anything that makes people post again

maybe I should post more too....

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Maelstrom

my thoughts are wow I actually had a productive weekend for the first time ever and got lots of sheet stuff done

Latios212

Nice, that's great to hear :)

Lately almost all my weeks and weekends have felt like they're blending into each other. That said, I have been playing some games I've been meaning to for a while, which does provide a much needed escape from reality...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Awesome, guys^^

Work has been winding down (I'm doing landscaping...yuck), so that means I'll be having more time for things again, including sheet submission/arranging again.