News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Probably not smarter than every 5th grader, but I suppose YES :D.
The person below me is good at Maths.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I'm good at it, but I choose to laze off and not pay attention.

The person below likes science.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Yeah,

the person below me is a moo-shoo

SuperFireKirby

I sounds familiar but I don't know.

The person below me goes crazy when they watch a sport.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

::)

the person below me is a daredevil

MaestroUGC

Of course, why else would I juxtapose a viola and tuba playing an e-flat and a d.

The person below me knows the answer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Yes, because you're a daredevil :P :P :P

the person below me likes Zelda better than Mario (has that already been done?) .

SuperFireKirby

Lot sure if its been done, but yes I do.

The person below me like Mario better than Zelda.

dahans

Indeed (One day Nintendo will create a game, where Mario will KILL Link and Zelda muhahaha)
The person below me has a crush on socks.

universe-X

:'(  I miss my piano socks...

The person below me has worn a skirt before.

dahans

Yep one day I had to pretend to be a model. It was filmed...
The person below me is superstitious. :D

SuperFireKirby

Just a little. I know for a fact that whenever something good to me happens something just as equally bad happens to me. I win a million dollars, I'll get cancer and the procedure will total to exactly one million dollars. The universe always has a way of balancing my life.

The person below me is extremely unlucky.

universe-X

sometimes, on a bad day

the person below me is a Kanker

BlueFlameDude

not true

the person below me is a retard...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

universe-X

Well, I'm supposed to be, but my friends say I'm the complete opposite.

Quote from: dahans on November 15, 2009, 10:23:54 PM(One day Nintendo will create a game, where Mario will KILL Link and Zelda muhahaha)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl ;)

The person below me has a pain in their stomache too.