News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Request Thread!!(*closed*)(sorry I will not make them :( )

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 02, 2008, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Uhm, what-a happened-a to-a mine-a?

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 13, 2008, 05:14:46 PMUhm, what-a happened-a to-a mine-a?
Oh shitake mushrooms! I KNEW IT!! I always forget someone >___>

B-Kpianist

OMG! DAT IZ DE AWESOMEST!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH! U ROCK DUDE!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

MetroidHunter26

:D ;D :) :D:D:D I FINISHED THEM!!! 

Gamer4250's

and Hugo's!!

There magnificent!

HugoMeister

XD XD XD XD XD

That's perfect!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

Can you make a sig for me:

Not a video game character, but of music notes, and instruments.  Same type of theme though. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Thank you so much for-a to playing my game!

(WOOT THANKS)

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 15, 2008, 04:12:30 PMCan you make a sig for me:

Not a video game character, but of music notes, and instruments.  Same type of theme though. :P

Lol music nerd.

Wow all of them are absolutely awesome. Good job!

ZeldaFan

ooh ooh!! can i have a zelda sig please?? that would be AWESOME!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

evilsqueaky

I'm afraid I must stick with concerto's beautifully designed sig.

Super Zombie

Hey I just re-made my account so that's why I don't have any posts.

Could you make me one with Banjo-Kazooie? Like with Kazooie shown half in his back pack?
And the biohazard symbol? That would be sooooooo awesome I'd probably explode.... and maybe give you a kagillion dollars.

KefkaticFanatic

(He used to be super random tag)

And Kazooie is a she.

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

His back pack meant Banjo's back pack. I know Kazooie's a she.

MetroidHunter26

:O! (OVERWELMED!!!)

Alright lets see here. *Cracks nuckles*

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 15, 2008, 04:12:30 PMCan you make a sig for me:

Ok that seems easy enough. What color do you want it?

Quote from: ZnD on April 16, 2008, 01:13:01 AMCould I have a sig of Toon Link and Rosalina (cough) if that's OK? That would be just awesome. :)
Toon Link AND Rosalina in seperate or together? (Seprarate sigs would look better then both of them in one sig)

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 16, 2008, 02:31:23 PMooh ooh!! can i have a zelda sig please?? that would be AWESOME!!
Zelda or Zelda series?

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 16, 2008, 04:49:19 PMHey I just re-made my account so that's why I don't have any posts.

Could you make me one with Banjo-Kazooie? Like with Kazooie shown half in his back pack?
And the biohazard symbol? That would be sooooooo awesome I'd probably explode.... and maybe give you a kagillion dollars.
What's the Biohazard symbal? the thing you see on medical stuff? well I'll see what I can do ;) and The Banjo-Kazooie Render will be hard to find (finding it no but finding a GOOD one yes.)

So those eh? man I'm chock full of requests! Sadly I bought the new Halo 3 and CoD 4 maps so I may be........
.....................sidetracked

so just be pationt(LOL can't spell worth crap!) I WILL do them so don't hastle me (None of you guys do so ;) )

Beethoven II

Either black and green, black and gold, or black and red.  Pick from one of those three, or make all three, i don't care, you are the artist.