News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Pokémon B can be in the Best OR the Worst spot, since it can attack all, but it can be attacked by all, too...

As an FYI, Hiun City is a BITCH to navigate. It definitely is like NYC

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 24, 2010, 08:21:39 AMDidn't have time to continue my Plat game yet. Haven't touched it for ~3 weeks so you guys really are ahead of me :P

No, I'm about to battle the Galactic boss in Eterna City. You're still way ahead of me, I think!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Nope I'm not, I'm not even in Eterna Forest! I should have time to play in 2 weeks since we have an autumn break there, haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Im trying to remember where I exactly left off... oh right, I just arrived in Veilstone City!

Roz~

I'm breeding pokemon on HG... I missed that :D I think it's a lot of fun. Just bred an hex-flawless Miltank. What should I breed now?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Maybe a Shimama!!! haha! How about a flawless Dratini or a flawless/shiny Charizard...

Oh, and to date, I have bred 6 flawless Pokémon!!! (and two shinies: Buizel and Charmander)

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 25, 2010, 01:57:01 PMShiny female starters?

Female 'mons are useless since they can't pass down egg moves. I stick to males one. And starters are overrated.
(That kinda sounds sexist but it's still true! xp)
Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 25, 2010, 02:39:02 PMMaybe a Shimama!!! haha! How about a flawless Dratini or a flawless/shiny Charizard...

Oh, and to date, I have bred 6 flawless Pokémon!!! (and two shinies: Buizel and Charmander)

Already have both of the ones you mentioned. :P
I think I'll go for either Jynx or Houndoom. Ah, I'll just breed them both. x)
And I'm happy to see that you can finally RNG! Hope I was helpful!

DrP

You were COMPLETELY!!! you clarified lots of questions... if I could send you a Chipotle giftcard, I would!!!

SlowPokemon

I love Smoochum!

Tip: Either teach Jynx the TM Psychic, make it an Egg move, or don't evolve Smoochum until it learns it.

Because Jynx learns no Psychic-type moves. :(

Final moveset should go something like Psychic, Ice Beam, and then maybe for attack moves, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Wring Out, or Signal Beam; and for status moves, go with Calm Mind, Lovely Kiss (possible Dream Eater or Sleep Talk), or Sweet Kiss.

:)

Roz~

I already know what I'm going to choose as Jynx's moveset:
Nasty Plot/Psychic/Ice Beam/HP Fire 70.
Should be something like that... might change it's HP type.

SlowPokemon

It would be good to have a Water move, because Fire-types will destroy it.

And I looked on Bulbapedia, I didn't think it could learn Nasty Plot... So I suggested Calm Mind instead. I guess if you breed with a Toxicroak it could happen... :-\

Roz~

You breed it with Hypno. No big deal. And a water-type move on Jynx? That's pure nonsense. Unless you're either retarded or just a brainless twat you WILL switch out on any threat you see. You also have to consider 2 things : Jynx is in the NU tier, it's rarely and never used in UU and OU respectively. Plus it has an excellent base speed of 95 meaning it can outspeed a lot of 'mons in NU.

Winter

What do UU OU and NU mean?