News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Merry/Happy belated Christmas everyone!

Shall I brag about what a greed litle bastard I am?

Sure, why not: Bamboo Pen & Touch drawing tablet, asus enbt 430 gpu(best card that will actually fit in my computer), Borderland Game of the Year edition for pc.

Ooo, and some chocolate. Tasty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

My parents don't want to buy us games anymore because it's childish to play video games, so I didn't receive any this year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 26, 2010, 07:56:29 AMMy parents don't want to buy us games anymore because it's childish to play video games

LAAAAME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Hmm yeah but anyways I don't play video games that much anymore. Plus I prefer receiving stuff I'll need in my apartment than a couple of video games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Silly Roz wanting things that are actually practical in life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

my favorite thing is burning away my break with being sick

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Dude on December 25, 2010, 11:54:55 AMI got DKCR, Staff Paper (I needed that), a used PS2 slim, and a Super Mario Chess Set!

So much win this year.
Oh. Also, a PS2 slim w/kingdom hearts from my brother, and $500 in cash from my grandma!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yea.  Christmas stuff.  Got Kindle, nice watch, new pair of gloves and mittens for skiing (needed, old ones weren't working anymore -.-), and some chocolate stuff.  Like a dark chocolate orange and some truffles :D

Also, my cousin sent me some ramen packages, pepto bismol, and a pack of condoms -_______-

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

thoughts...thoughts...

I guess I'm not thinking so much sometimes :P >:( :-* ;) ;D :) :'( :-* ::) :P

SuperFireKirby

Crap... I played Borderlands from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Well there goes my day.

universe-X

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 27, 2010, 11:09:41 AMOh yea.  Christmas stuff.  Got Kindle, nice watch, new pair of gloves and mittens for skiing (needed, old ones weren't working anymore -.-), and some chocolate stuff.  Like a dark chocolate orange and some truffles :D

Also, my cousin sent me some ramen packages, pepto bismol, and a pack of condoms -_______-

The Dark Chocolate Orange from Trader Joes?? I got the same thing.

And Nooks are WAYYY better than Kindles (though Amazon is my most favorite online store in the world)

Dude

About those chocolate oranges,

Plain Dark chocolate > Plain milk chocolate
However, Milk chocolate orange > Dark chocolate orange

And I have no idea why.

universe-X

^I never thought about it that way, but it's so damn true.

Nakah