News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My ex is going to prom with someone and I'm not.

FML.

Winter

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Oh, he lives three minutes from you.

I'M STILL CLOSER THOUGH >_____>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 03:37:40 PMMy ex is going to prom with someone and I'm not.

FML.
Bah, I haven't gone to any school dance, and will not attend the senior prom.

im the coolest kid

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

It just sucks. We didn't even break up 3 weeks ago. He said 'oh I don't want to date anyone else for a while'. Bull shit. Fuck you Dave. Fuck. You. :-\

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 04:34:33 PMIt just sucks. We didn't even break up 3 weeks ago. He said 'oh I don't want to date anyone else for a while'. Bull shit. Fuck you Dave. Fuck. You. :-\
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 14, 2011, 04:29:37 PMBah, I haven't gone to any school dance, and will not attend the senior prom.

im the coolest kid

Worst $30 spent in my life...I planned it in the early stages and it turned out awful anyway. >__>

My school dances that I had to volunteer for involved working at the snack bar, peeling people off the walls and forbidding certain acts. I WANNA BE COOL TOO.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 08:16:42 PMWhat were they doing to the walls?  :o

"Dancing" is the short answer. The kind that results in no good!

Almost ruined a good map of Africa we forgot to take down. We don't have a real gym so the dance took place in the history room.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2011, 08:14:31 PMWorst $30 spent in my life...I planned it in the early stages and it turned out awful anyway. >__>

My school dances that I had to volunteer for involved working at the snack bar, peeling people off the walls and forbidding certain acts. I WANNA BE COOL TOO.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

WHOA, SFK has feelings of affection for someone? UNBELIEVABLE

Too bad he's to much of a puss to actually ask her out on a date. Go Team!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.