News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Winter arranged something!? "Hide and Seek" (Katawa Shoujo)

Started by Winter, December 28, 2010, 09:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Finished:

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Inverted Song of Time" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi | Pdf | Zipped

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - "Jabu Jabu's Belly" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi

[PC] Katawa Shoujo - "Act 2 Opening - Hide and Seek" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi

In Progress:

[PC] The Mirror Lied - "Main Theme - Music Box" - winterkid09

The Deku Trombonist

Not the world's biggest fan of octave doubling, but meh. Also, the first quarter note is a pickup, ie everything needs to be moved 1 beat to the left

Winter

Fixed it :)

Winter

Sacred Duet MIDI MUS

If any of you remember Jake Rylander working on this sheet originally, he passed it off to me, as he now has Cancer :(

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

i dont like when bad things happen to us musicians >.<   hope he's alright.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Sacred Duet, Fixed? MUS MIDI

I was also wondering, if I was to write a more full version of a song already on the site, similar to Maestro's Virtuoso arrangements, but more personalized, could I submit it?

fingerz

Man, do I like this arrangement! I think it sounds wonderful! Just played the game too, so I'm in the mood for music like this. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Olimar12345

2 big things with sacred duet-

1) LINKS PART 8VA!!! lol.

2) measure 25-piano 1-bass clef has 2 parts and its impossibe to play-but its a duet, so why not move one to the 2nd piano-hes not doing anything XP

3) measure 32 and 34- u cant have it written that way-u need to make the 16th rest a 16 note, then have it switch places with the half note and tie it. so like this:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

It's already up >.<

I also never want to touch it again :P

Winter

Olimar12345

thank you, deku!

man, this is why i want to upgrade, but im too poor right nao, with tha skools and stuff :P i could have done all of this and submitted it for u, but oh well ;)

fingerz

Love your post Deku. If only there was a "like" button around here... :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn