News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Super Mario Bros Theme is Hard

Started by saturninus, July 17, 2008, 12:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturninus

I'm having the hardest time trying to play the Super Mario Bros theme!

I'm only in Piano B, but soon I'll be in C then watch out!

PianoMan

Brawler4Ever

Keep going at it. It's not the easiest piece(I'm not even attempting it yet). But it's possible to play.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nana1Popo2

..............................................dah
u mean the - dahdah  dah.......dah........Theme? that was the first song i ever learned
...................................dah...............on the piano......also cuz i taught myself how to play....:) and i got it down within a couple weeks, probably not that many training in between cuz i have a load of other songs now.......i even never thought i would get the LOZ overworld .......i does now...:)

but keep trying! and gl! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

PseudoMario16

well, it took me a few days, but now i can play like 3/4 of the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

The-Real-Link

It's a very jazzy song, with an off rythem bass. Meaning, it's going to be hard. I have not learned it yet, but I could if I took the time. I have played several jazz songs of equal difficulty. I love jazz, once you get it down they are very fun to play, and people usually have fun listening.

Gooch

The Melody isn't that hard to play. Surprisingly im having a hard time with the left hand (well, not anymore, but before). Just keep at it and you'll pull it together. Also, you don't need to play the whole chord on the melody ot play it.

PseudoMario16

ive realized about jazz- and this goes for mos jazz- each individual part is pretty easy, but putting both hands together is insanely hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

I played piano for 7 years then stopped coz I failed my last exam and was humilated lol

I really should start playing for fun again