News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Songs from Dark Cloud & Dark Chronicle

Started by Ricky, September 02, 2009, 03:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

I'm a big fan of the Dark Cloud series and I love the both games. I know there are already some sheets for Dark Chronicle but it would be nice with more of these and it would be very nice with at least a few Dark Cloud songs. I have no idea of the time signatures or tempos but I found a play list with Dark Cloud songs:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=64973EE738BB5F1B&search_query=Dark+Chronicle%2Bmusic

I also found a playlist with alot of Dark Cloud songs:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=72614730A28E7376&search_query=dark+cloud+soundtracks

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I love Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2(Or Chronicle) but I'm a terrible arranger. You might want to pm Mantis. But I don't know if he's played the first one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2009, 12:14:40 PMI love Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2(Or Chronicle) but I'm a terrible arranger. You might want to pm Mantis. But I don't know if he's played the first one.
He isn't answering.

SuperFireKirby

Are there any specific songs from either game you want on here? Ingus and a few others have labeled me the official fanboy of Dark Cloud 2 on this site so I might give it a whirl. But I can't promise a masterpiece.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

Well, I have no idea how it works. Does it have to be piano ones? Or can you make piano only sheet even if there are several instruments being played? Explain!  ;)

SuperFireKirby

The reason all, or most sheets on here are piano is because piano sheets can be used to play a song on nearly an instument. And when there are multiple instuments you usually pick out the two core instruments of the song or make it a piano duet where you can use the four core instuments of the song. That's usually how it works. So it can be nearly any track. But since I'm not that great of an arranger I couldn't do any complex songs, which there tend to be alot of in Dark Cloud and DC2.

SirIngusBingus

I'm still waiting on that Moonlight Tango sheet, SFK.