News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Hardest Bosses in Video Game history.

Started by Yugi, November 15, 2012, 02:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I got an impossible nemesis over spotpass. It's a hard version of one of the hardest bosses in the game. In it's normal form, you should be max leveled if you don't want it to insta-kill you. This version has 9999 magic and 9999 physical defence. All your attacks will do 1 damage and it's attacks can take out half your health. You can only damage it with things like minus strike and phoenix flight. You can use peirce magic defence, but that takes up more than half your support abilities.  Not to mention it had 999999 health, and 1023 attack,327 magic attack, 106 evade, and 125 speed It also gives incurable status inflictions that make your party members attack each other until one of them dies. And it looks like this:

It doesn't help that this weird music is playing durring the battle

Echo

^ lol, loved that boss. All those "falling in love" gimmicks among your party members was hilarious!

jegilmer

Yeah I definitely found shadow Queen on Paper Mario TTYD to be really difficult.

But did anyone struggle with the final boss on F-Zero GX??? Took me sooo many tries.

And I have yet to beat all of the bosses in Boss Mode on Intense difficulty on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Sebastian

Quote from: jegilmer on May 23, 2014, 09:35:09 PMYeah I definitely found shadow Queen on Paper Mario TTYD to be really difficult.
Agreed!
Quote from: jegilmer on May 23, 2014, 09:35:09 PMAnd I have yet to beat all of the bosses in Boss Mode on Intense difficulty on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Tabuu from this game is really tough. Some of his attacks instantly chuck you of the screen! But its still an awesome fight :)

jegilmer

I know, it's ridiculous! I think I could only beat it with Kirby.

Sebastian

Quote from: jegilmer on May 24, 2014, 07:14:47 AMI know, it's ridiculous! I think I could only beat it with Kirby.
I think Kirby is my favorite.  He's real Darty :)

jegilmer

Yeah he's awesome, I usually try to mix it up and play with everyone, but I usually use Mr. Game & Watch or Kirby the most. I'm so ready for the new Smash Bros. to come out!

mikey

All of the brawl characters never handled right for me except lucas, pikachu, and olimar.
unmotivated

jegilmer

Oh yeah, Olimar is awesome too of course. I can never manage to finish people with him though. Haha but I know that's just my lack of knowledge of how to use him. King DeDeDe is really fun to use. He's so slow but once you get a good hit in...