8 (44.4%)
Jub3r7's Game
10 (55.6%)
Mashi
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: December 11, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

Yugi

I think you should remove a wolf, since 4 on 8 honestly doesn't seem that balanced.

Toby

That game has the possibility of ending after one night and one day which makes it awfully unbalanced.

I think GH3-25 should be removed and replaced with May and Fitz being masons with the power of deciding between them one player to revive each night.
Change the two wolfings to one being randomly decided between the two Hydras.
Add another normal human because Fire Arrow wants to play and he's super cool :B

mikey

Quote from: Toby on December 08, 2014, 08:51:44 AMThat game has the possibility of ending after one night and one day which makes it awfully unbalanced.

I think GH3-25 should be removed and replaced with May and Fitz being masons with the power of deciding between them one player to revive each night.
Change the two wolfings to one being randomly decided between the two Hydras.
Add another normal human because Fire Arrow wants to play and he's super cool :B
But it has to make thematic sense
unmotivated

Toby

Well we can pretend that May and Fitz got the GH3-25 and yhey want to keep it and its more powerful than they thought.

And sometimes the Hydras get lazy and one group doesn't want to kill for a night.

mikey

HYDRA is an evil scientific division of the Nazis who infiltrated SHIELD during its inception.  They've finally been uncovered and their latest attempt to control the world was thwarted by Captain America, Falcon, Nick Fury, and Natasha Romanov in one of the greatest movies of the year.  They are currently being tracked down by agents of SHIELD including
Spoiler
Agent Phil Coulson, who was previously thought dead
[close]
and other people who are included in this game.  Currently HYDRA is working on creating superpowered humans through the power contained in Loki's staff named
Spoiler
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver,
[close]
who will be appearing in Avengers: Age of Ultron next year.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Can I still teh player sign ups? If so, in

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

Unless whoever is voted to host is willing to rebalance their game for you and Fire arrow, then you'll probably be a replacement.

Jub3r7

My game could probably use a few more humans. Also, the wolves lose members if they kill either Brutal Human or the Seer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 08, 2014, 12:46:40 AMTWG LXXII: Agents of Shield Season 1 (Another Unbalanced Game)

1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When killed, killer gets killed.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

...Also, it's not over yet.
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, and it would continue, if the game even lasts that long.
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE:
cardflip: when a player dies, their role is revealed
The game is fixed, sorry for the delay. Simple is the name of the game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

lol sorry guys i was eating ice cream yesterday and i forgot to do twg stuff

Not going to put up a game because I don't really like the idea I had anymore.  Putting up the poll now.

Mashi

Poll's up!  Poll will end tomorrow (December 10th) at 11PM EST.

Jon

what do we do in the event of a tie

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

Jerry, you may start your game now.