solo parts

Started by killers4793, June 03, 2008, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killers4793

i am now out of school and if any one wants a solo of a song i can do it for any instrument the dosnt use chords just post what you want i can do about all of the ones that have the piano part in less than an hour

Olimar12345

do u think u could make me these sheets for violin:
-lost woods (oot)
-song of storms (oot)
-the planetarium (mario galaxy)
-the gusty garden galaxy (mario galaxy)
thanx in advance!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

killers4793

i have lost woods done for cello and ill change it in to treble song of storms is hard to transpose but i almost have it

killers4793

just download the piano of lost woods it has no chords

Sirus

really off topic:
 killer, im restarting on the great medley u requested

Olimar12345

Quote from: killers4793 on June 04, 2008, 11:18:43 AMjust download the piano of lost woods it has no chords

OK thanx! (sorry, it was only recently i learned to play the violin so im still new to it!)

do u think u could still do these 2: the planetarium (mario galaxy)
and the gusty garden galaxy (mario galaxy)? thanx!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

killers4793

i dont know how those go find me an mp3 and ill see if i can do it

Olimar12345

Gooch

Dude, if you can make me Song of Storms and the Zelda Main Theme on the Baritone Sax or Alto Sax, i would be forever endebted. If there are any chords in there, just do whatever you want, i don't care, i just want that music!

Sirus

can i have Vivaldi's Summer Third movement solo violin part for Cello?
that would be awesome
its also known as Storm

killers4793

what cleft does sax use?

Echo

Both Bari and Alto Sax use the Treble Clef. Oh, and just in case you need to know, both are Eb instruments.