News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Moderator please remove

Started by Nayru64, July 29, 2013, 01:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayru64

Sorry for being so fickle, but I made a different account because I wasn't fond of this name. If you see this and are a moderator, please delete this topic. Thanks.
I changed account names to FierceDeity, so here's my new arrangements link: My Arrangements

DonValentino

Hi and welcome! Wow, you did a very good job there! "Places of Soul" is perfect, just has some formatting issues: remember to include the copyright with the developer, the year and the link to the main site. The title should be in bold, like this "Places of Soul", as well as the composer, and with an added "Composed by" to make things clear.
If you want you can also put the subtitle and your name italicized too.

Same with "Cliff Town Gato". :)

No, you can post here all the arrangements you want! Two is the limit of arrangements you can submit to the main site right now. :D

And the pdfs work fine to me, maybe it was just a loading problem or something.

Well, nothing else. Welcome again! :)

Nayru64

Thanks! :D
I've fixed what you pointed out. Also, this may be a stupid question, but how exactly do I submit them to the main site?
I changed account names to FierceDeity, so here's my new arrangements link: My Arrangements

Jompa

These are good! Welcome to NSM!

But since I'm a nazi on modulations, I must critique you on Battle Theme 2. You have a modulation in there, and it never really modulates.
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Ok, much better now. :D

Yup, Jompa's right. E minor all the way.

Also, I would recommend you to simply put the link to the youtube video instead of embedding it. It would be a little messy when you've already done like 10 arrangements. ;)

Nayru64

Awesome, thanks for the feedback, you guys!
I fixed the modulation thing, as well as the obnoxious youtube link spam :P as long as we're talking about post formatting though, how do I condense the dropbox links like I've seen so many people do? (i.e. instead of the super long hyperlink, just "MUS" or "MIDI")

Jompa

If you press the little earth-icon-thing called "insert hyperlink" then this formula automatically comes up:
[url][/url]and then you put in the link and what you want to appear:
[url=put link here]put what you want to appear here[/url]
Birdo for Smash

Nayru64