[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - "Title Theme" by Cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, March 28, 2021, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on May 11, 2021, 02:37:07 PM- I'd suggest writing the turn in m. 34 out explicitly as a 5-tuplet because it uses an E# instead of En for the note below it which isn't obvious as notated right now
This should be F#-G-F#-E#-F#. This should go without saying, but please check my comments against the original to make sure both that you understood correctly and that my comment was accurate in the first place :)

Other tiny things before we finish up:
- Fix the large gap between the grace note and En in m. 7 (make it look a bit more like m. 3)
- Slurs on the grace notes in m. 31, 40, 47?
- I think the staccatos in the second half of m. 31 might look better under the bottom noteheads, they're a bit awkwardly on the staff line right now.
- Extend the slur over the rest of the phrase you added in m. 43

Think I'm done with it after that~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Latios212 on May 12, 2021, 03:35:52 PMThis should be F#-G-F#-E#-F#. This should go without saying, but please check my comments against the original to make sure both that you understood correctly and that my comment was accurate in the first place :)
I did check the original, but to be honest, I didn't hear a difference from what I wrote and what the original was. Only now, with the correct notes, do I notice a difference.

Updated.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta